If there was 2 things you could add or change on the Rocket 3 what would they be?

DSC00149.JPG
BIKER! WHERE/HOW did you get that tourpak on your bike?! That looks GREAT. Looks like an HD pack. No? I've been thinking all week about fashioning something like that. Don't like the offerings from Givi. That looks like a REAL, usable tourpak! Please tell me how you did it! Thank you!

Not necessarily in priority order ...
  1. 6th gear
  2. Smaller hands so I can get at the tyre (tire) valves without getting burns and brake dust all over them

Next time you get a back tyre fitted, get them to spin the valve stem round so it points the other way. Simple really. Now pick a new #2. You're welcome. ;)

Next time you get a back tyre fitted, get them to spin the valve stem round so it points the other way. Simple really. Now pick a new #2. You're welcome. ;)

Which way is the other way? You mean out the left side? Hadn't thought of that. Now to solve the same problem at the front.

Never thought of that mate "This lil black duck will be doing that for sure" thanks mate.

ps im neither black nor am i a duck not that there is anything wrong with that

BIKER! WHERE/HOW did you get that tourpak on your bike?! That looks GREAT. Looks like an HD pack. No? I've been thinking all week about fashioning something like that. Don't like the offerings from Givi. That looks like a REAL, usable tourpak! Please tell me how you did it! Thank you!
http://www.ridebikegear.com/tp-extra-large-motorcycle... but get the better one
I went cheap and all the hard where is rusting..

Back