If there was 2 things you could add or change on the Rocket 3 what would they be?

Doesnt breakdown i mean :)

You can get all that on most Japanese motorcycles if you like, I have had a few big Asian bikes that were super reliable in between the American and English bikes over the years ,but to be honest the only time I enjoyed the Asian bikes was when I rode them fast , The Rocket I just love to ride it anytime even with a few faults it's a great Bike and I wouldn't change it much at all:inlove:inlove:inlove

1-6th gear
2-Stealthy radiator design
3-Quick release options for windshield and bags
4-More durable paint
5-Better quality chrome
6-Easier access to rear tire air stem

I would ask for a beastly sounding stock horn to match the bike....not the moped one they gave us...lol

another Gear

I would like to say my R3R needs a sub 30 big busty Brunette on the back but that would require me to reinstall the pillion seat and pegs, not gonna happen :)

I would like to say my R3R needs a sub 30 big busty Brunette on the back but that would require me to reinstall the pillion seat and pegs, not gonna happen :)
Carpenter Racing kit, and a Bat Wing fairing.

1) The stock horn has to go....
2) A custom made jack as an included accessory..
a) The exhaust system could use a little help...
b)
c)
1395337_10201430096131889_727026733_n.jpg
n

Last edited:
For me it would be colors and get rid of the TPS system. That TPS system sucks there has got to be a better control system out there. You mad bro

Back