If there was 2 things you could add or change on the Rocket 3 what would they be?

Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Ok so if you could put your input into next years model and add or change "2" things what would they be. remember its two things thats the number after 1 and before 3 for those people who cant count.

Mine would be
#1 Different rim diameter so aftermarket choices for the bike become available in more of a choice than just BST. And it would also open up tire choices

#2 open up the colour choices so people have more of a choice "yes i would still have black" but i think the lack of choice is rediculous.:cool:

OTE="bruce aussie, post: 260321, member: 3125"]@peter k @Evil Mitch @Mittzy thinking about Coffee at Canungra in the morning. Julie feels her leg has recovered enough for a short ride. Probably won't be an early start. Be there about 9 or 9.30am. @Wrecka[/QUOTE]

Cya there mate :cool:

Last edited:
OTE="bruce aussie, post: 260321, member: 3125"]@peter k @Evil Mitch @Mittzy thinking about Coffee at Canungra in the morning. Julie feels her leg has recovered enough for a short ride. Probably won't be an early start. Be there about 9 or 9.30am. @Wrecka

Cya there mate :cool:[/QUOTE]
I'll text les and see what he's doin in the morning

Back