Attachments

• D0C59BCB-6BBC-47F5-AE3D-387FF8532E99.jpeg
    D0C59BCB-6BBC-47F5-AE3D-387FF8532E99.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
Awesome brutha!!...Awesome!...Dont be shy in asking questions re additions...many of us on here have been on the journey you now find yourself on...there are many, many options from which you can choose to make the bike suit you....Great choice too...the Black with the red stripes are the fastest!! lol.

Awesome brutha!!...Awesome!...Dont be shy in asking questions re additions...many of us on here have been on the journey you now find yourself on...there are many, many options from which you can choose to make the bike suit you....Great choice too...the Black with the red stripes are the fastest!! lol.
Yeah, I heard stripes make it go faster! My only concern is I’m coming off 45 years of Harley ownership. I’ll have to sell my FatBob because money is tight. So I’m pretty sure I won’t regret it.

I can’t wait to see your post after a days ride. Your ruined.:)
Sweet deal! You will love it! There are other options for bags....I hate the HD look of the R3 Touring's bags. But I really needed bags for mine so I went with Mutazu MU bags. They look awesome and match the curvy lines and style of my Big Girl. And I use a Throttlemeister cruise control plus a palm pad.

Sweet deal! You will love it! There are other options for bags....I hate the HD look of the R3 Touring's bags. But I really needed bags for mine so I went with Mutazu MU bags. They look awesome and match the curvy lines and style of my Big Girl. And I use a Throttlemeister cruise control plus a palm pad.
Thanks! Will the Mutazu bags fit the Roadster?

Welcome to the site Buck..I'm sure you will love it. Fix your avatar so we know where your from. Also, a bunch of us are heading to Maggie Valley NC in June. Hope to Cya there

Welcome to the site Buck..I'm sure you will love it. Fix your avatar so we know where your from. Also, a bunch of us are heading to Maggie Valley NC in June. Hope to Cya there
Thank you, I already love it, what a nice bunch of guys!! I'm on a Miata FB page and those guys are a bunch of babies. I'll work on the avatar. I'm new to this kind of communication.

Back