Also if you bought it new grab a beer and take about an hour going over it tightening everything. The assembly guys are the lowest paid guys at the dealership.

My mirror was crossthreaded and I found about 5 loose bolts.

Awesome brutha!!...Awesome!...Dont be shy in asking questions re additions...many of us on here have been on the journey you now find yourself on...there are many, many options from which you can choose to make the bike suit you....Great choice too...the Black with the red stripes are the fastest!! lol.
Yeah, I heard stripes make it go faster! My only concern is I’m coming off 45 years of Harley ownership. I’ll have to sell my FatBob because money is tight. So I’m pretty sure I won’t regret it.

Despite what some of these characters may tell you, it's the white stripes that give the speed boost.

Congrats on the new rocket! I traded my fatbob in on mine. No regrets. Welcome from Missouri!
Are you kidding! Tell me more when you have time! I have an 08 FatBob that I've been riding since 08 and after 45 years of Harleys I wanted something else. I haven't driven one but just bought one. Haven't even got it yet! Do you know anything about windshields or bags? Do you like it better? Is it a better bike than the Fat Bob? I'm in Joliet IL. Home of the Blues Brothers.

just go to the top of the page where the 'head and shoulders' symbol is..click on it ..then go to the left side of the page to 'settings' , scroll down to 'personal details'and scroll down that page and fill in 'location' and any other stuff you want...you can change things as you desire...then just back on out..

You can make a Standard / Roadster into a bagger quite nicely. Take a good look at mine. It has all the things you asked for. Yes it rides very nicely. Goes to the drags trip and track day too as you see it.

Bill Dee.jpg
bike and rider looks just perfect for each other

Back