I Need a Little Bag

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
I have been searching for a small magnetic tank bag with no luck. I have checked J&P, Dennis Kirk, and a couple of others but they only seem to carry the full size. I run the lower tank pad on my FBG and would like to find one that would fit between the top of the pad and gas fill. The smaller the better, just big enough for an "Old Biker Dude's Stash". You know, Rolaids, Malox, reading glasses, and name and home address with directions for the bad days. Anybody know of a vendor who stocks one? ( BYW Pigger, my tank pad is on good and straight, unlike the one we saw in ES. He has been too **** quiet since we good home.)

Joe Rocket

I have one from Joe Rocket, and it's 15" long, about the size of my...never mind. That length is without the rear magnet, but you don't need it, it folds in a pocket on the bottom side. It's been wind tested with 30mph cross wind with 60mph gust on my New Mexico trip.

Tank Bag

I have been searching for a small magnetic tank bag with no luck. I have checked J&P, Dennis Kirk, and a couple of others but they only seem to carry the full size. I run the lower tank pad on my FBG and would like to find one that would fit between the top of the pad and gas fill. The smaller the better, just big enough for an "Old Biker Dude's Stash". You know, Rolaids, Malox, reading glasses, and name and home address with directions for the bad days. Anybody know of a vendor who stocks one? ( BYW Pigger, my tank pad is on good and straight, unlike the one we saw in ES. He has been too **** quiet since we good home.)

I've got this one and carry it everywhere, even when I'm not on the bike. I guess it's my "Man Purse".

Product JMSR-DGTF Details

Back