I cant understand why Triumph doesn't...

Where can us American folk get a nice rear shock upgrade?

Does anyone In the states sell these? What length spring did you get?

Before I put a mile on my Rocket, I put Hagon Nitros 13.5 inches and Traxxion front fork cartridges, worth every cent, total confidence going into and powering out of corners, now I'm adding my power Scotty!

Hoopla

Where can us American folk get a nice rear shock upgrade?

Does anyone In the states sell these? What length spring did you get?
I've heard Progressive makes good shocks and you can order them with different spring rates as well. I like that I can contact Hagon and tell them to build them for me plus gear. A lot of folks love the Hagons. I'm not sure what is offered for the R3T as far as front shocks go.

I found the Hagon Nitros improved the ride of my Touring, but I didn't feel it transformed the basic nature of the bike, just improved it a bit. The improvement of Progressive front springs was minimal, I felt. Less pogoing, but still noticeable.

maybe it was that were 3/4 inch over stock? Dunno but it was a huge difference for me

Before I put a mile on my Rocket, I put Hagon Nitros 13.5 inches and Traxxion front fork cartridges, worth every cent, total confidence going into and powering out of corners, now I'm adding my power Scotty!

Hoopla

Which cartridges did you get?

Cost is absolultely why they do not put on better shocks, but its not just Triumph, every manufacturer shaves costs on the suspension. There are some that put really good stuff on their bikes, but that is the exception not the rule. the other area is exhaust. Every company knows one of the first things people do is trash the restrictive heavy exhaust and put on better stuff.

It works well in that case, jam crap in there to make it Euro 4 compliant and sell the bikes, people spend some coin get good exhaust and get to experience the bikes as they were meant to run :D

Back