R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
Due to a few requests on my Youtube channel, coupled with a lack of a sticky/central thread on here, I took an hour on rainy Saturday and made this video showing how to balance or synchronise the throttles on the Rocket III.
Hopefully it will be of some use.

HeHe I just synced the throttle bodies yesterday. My question is, what should approximate value be for all three. I get that they should be the same or as close as you can. But I see you have a value of 570. Mine was at 630.

If only you could reach the screws with that instead of having to take off the intake plenum. This job is as good a reason as any to go with pod or Ramair filters.

HeHe I just synced the throttle bodies yesterday. My question is, what should approximate value be for all three. I get that they should be the same or as close as you can. But I see you have a value of 570. Mine was at 630.

Have seen 540 - 670 hPa on mine.. as long as they're balanced, it's good. Unless you got like 900, then you probably got a leak 😁

Due to a few requests on my Youtube channel, coupled with a lack of a sticky/central thread on here, I took an hour on rainy Saturday and made this video showing how to balance or synchronise the throttles on the Rocket III.
Hopefully it will be of some use.

I just watched it today and its very informative. I also watched the Setting Cam Timing video. If I can make one suggestion the audio is not good and really non-existent on most of the cam timing video. You should look into what happened. Maybe needs to be uploaded to YouTube again.

Back