How is the Rocket 3 GT going for my height 5.7"?

i think he is meaning what to do so he can reach the ground
some have had to have seat cut down.
run shorter front tire which limits lean angle
guess lower shock?
higher boot soles and heels

At 5'7" you will be fine with the GT forward or the mid controls. I'm 5'9" and flat footed standing on the Rocket with zero problem backing up an upgrade into my garage. The forward controls were no problem and comfortable and my knees were bent but my back and neck didn't care for the forward controls so I moved them back. You're fine.👍

Thank you very much everyone for the responses. I was referring to the foward controls.

At 5'7" you will be fine with the GT forward or the mid controls. I'm 5'9" and flat footed standing on the Rocket with zero problem backing up an upgrade into my garage. The forward controls were no problem and comfortable and my knees were bent but my back and neck didn't care for the forward controls so I moved them back. You're fine.👍
I’m 5’9” as well and can second everything Mighty Mouse wrote. I run my forward controls at the closest setting and my knees are bent a fair bit. It was comfortable enough for me that I didn’t swap to mid controls. You shouldn’t have any issues.

Back