Hot motor; R3. Hot leg

Hanso,
Thanks for your reply. On your advice, I have ordered the PCV + AT. I have the trip K&Ns and crankcase breather from Flip cooling in my garage.

If I understand correctly, your base map is installed with tune ECU - then PCV +AT takes over automatically???

If for now, I wish to keep my stock 2012 R3R pipes with cat and install the trip K&Ns with PCV +AT does your tune still work?

When I wish to remove the cat and keep the stock pipes, do I need a different base tune?

When I win the lotto and get the Carpenter 3 into 1, will I need yet another base tune?

Does PCV +AT handle ALL this???
Pretty please explain,
1olbull:bch:

Hanso,
Thanks for your reply. On your advice, I have ordered the PCV + AT. I have the trip K&Ns and crankcase breather from Flip cooling in my garage.

If I understand correctly, your base map is installed with tune ECU - then PCV +AT takes over automatically???

If for now, I wish to keep my stock 2012 R3R pipes with cat and install the trip K&Ns with PCV +AT does your tune still work?

When I wish to remove the cat and keep the stock pipes, do I need a different base tune?

When I win the lotto and get the Carpenter 3 into 1, will I need yet another base tune?

Does PCV +AT handle ALL this???
Pretty please explain,
1olbull:bch:
you need two maps one for the ECU which looks after the ignition timing etc and is put in via TuneECU the other map, "my map" (is a fueling map) the "HansO WT AFR Table" map for the PCV and AutoTune to follow and yes the AutoTune will adjust the fueling to what ever exhaust or filter combo you have on the bike

Hanso,
Thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry to be so obtuse; but, considering the set up on my motor, what is the best way for me to determine which map to install with Tune ECU? How do I go about getting the appropriate map for the PCV? Oh yes, one last - can the secondaries be 100%ed with Tune ECU or must they be physically removed?
1oldrongobull

Hanso,
Thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry to be so obtuse; but, considering the set up on my motor, what is the best way for me to determine which map to install with Tune ECU? probaly any map that corrects the Ignition table, the one I found and gave to Rubytwoe works for him
How do I go about getting the appropriate map for the PCV? thats where "My Map" comes in send me your e-mail in a PM and I will send it and the TuneECU map
Oh yes, one last - can the secondaries be 100%ed with Tune ECU or must they be physically removed?
1oldrongobull
You can leave them in or out really don't think it make a lot a difference to airflow but the TuneECU can be used to open them up or when you load the TuneECU map that I will send you it allready has them 100% open

Back