highway pegged with a smaller pipe.

TheWhingnut

Duct Tape Jedi
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Touring
well have you ever heard that old saying measure twice cut once? we need another on saying measure twice order once.

i ordered highway pegs prior to my underway and upon return found that i have ordered them one size too large 1.5 (1.25 needed) due to the amount of time i was gone i can not send them back with out paying a restocking fee. amazon no name kinda seller. i'm waiting to see if they will sell me a smaller set of clamps and i should be good.

but in the event they do not have that option has anyone ever made or fab'd an adapter for that 1/4" difference that won't jack up my chrome?

If you can find some bendy metal you could make a collar to fit inside....but I would really get the stuff that fits right. Throw the oversized ones in you toolbox and you will surely run across someone who needs them some day.

That's like the guy who found out his gal was "too big" for him
He devised a ham bone bushing..... Slapped a ham in her & pulled out the bone. Instant bushing ;) :whitstling: :inlove

Wow that's some tips to try :roll:. . The seller said they will exchange them A few minutes ago. so......

Man, you ran everybody through that "TOO BIG" drill for nothing???
Twas just beginning to formulate my smart-ass crude comments!!! :eek: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :p :D

Back