Hi all, first triumph and it's a rocket III

Oakland Ca

Well done, Amigo!
Nice looking motor.
You have done two things well already - 1) Chose this great site 2) Chose the best motor, R3R!
A tad nit-pik, but ya might also add under your avatar that your Rocket is a Roadster rather than a Touring.
I hope you check out our RAA West 2018 event set for July and consider joining us!

This is proving to be the best bike ever
Lol
I'm curious as to mpg eith a super charger ?
I like the idea of the supercharger as well as carpenter, but with just the shorty outlaw exhaust I'm getting under 30 mpg.
I can deal , but I don't know if I could deal with under 25
The Thanks all

This is proving to be the best bike ever
Lol
I'm curious as to mpg eith a super charger ?
I like the idea of the supercharger as well as carpenter, but with just the shorty outlaw exhaust I'm getting under 30 mpg.
I can deal , but I don't know if I could deal with under 25
The Thanks all
Welcome from So Cal (Irvine, CA). I'm getting around 21-25MPG around town on my '17 R3R (TORs exhaust+ tune). I figured it was due to how I can't stay offa the throttle. Yep. I'm pretty sure that is it.

Welcome to the mad house!!

On the new models they’re aren’t any real prevalent problem but a few things do come up now and again.

Couple of things to know right off the bat.

First valve check is moved to 20,000 from 10,000. You’ll find a lot of documentation for 10,000 miles, it’s all old.

When changing tires, use moly lube on the driveshaft splines. It’s a care item not mentioned in manuals, but one that will keep your shaft drive happy for years to come.

Other than that ride and enjoy o/
Thanks for the heads up appreciate it
Curious as to all the post in regards to the tranny? Is 2018 any different thanks

Back