Hi all Can you still get tune ecu for windows

Can someone please e-mail me the Windows version?
I have the Android version but im not really sure that what im trying to do works as it should.
Would like to compare to some guides i found, but those are all from the windows era.

Thanks in advance.

I tried doing this
Just use an android phone and the right cable. I used a USB adapter as my phone is type c.
Trust me. It's a lot of headache and it does not work right otherwise.

I tried doing this
Just use an android phone and the right cable. I used a USB adapter as my phone is type c.
Trust me. It's a lot of headache and it does not work right otherwise.
I had zero issues using windows and my work laptop for the multiple times I played around with it. I followed the instructions, connected my bike to a battery tender, pulled the fuses and it worked. I wish I had an android phone at the time to be able to test how it works but I didn't. Subsequently, I have an old one to use with my GS and that required a lot of mucking about to get comms.

I tried the android version but I just could not get it to read the ecu at all, tried multiple adapters, tried an otg adapter though to a usb c adapter and no luck, even tried setting the phone into developer mode and debug, then while I was sorting out my garage found an old laptop that luckily had my old tuneecu setup and maps on it and that worked instantly.
While the software on the phone could be handy I find working with laptops with setting up programs and ports and generally having a decent screen to view everything on so much easier.

Back