Hi all Can you still get tune ecu for windows

sadsack

Standard Bore
Ride
triumph speed triple
Hi all from Scotland , Im hoping to find tuneecu for windows , not keen on usuing a phone , its hard enough figuring out how to make a call off the thing nowadays , thanks in advance

Hi all from Scotland , Im hoping to find tuneecu for windows , not keen on usuing a phone , its hard enough figuring out how to make a call off the thing nowadays , thanks in advance
You can use a tablet if you don't like using your phone.

I don’t think so. Not unless someone has it and can give you a copy. You can’t buy it on the play store right now either. You have to download direct from Tune ECU. Costs 10 euros through PayPal. It was a big pain in the ass to get my license registered as I’m an apple guy and was confused with having to delete licenses in the files but I figured it out.

I have it...send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you. It's reasonably small and should easily be emailed.

I don’t think so. Not unless someone has it and can give you a copy. You can’t buy it on the play store right now either. You have to download direct from Tune ECU. Costs 10 euros through PayPal. It was a big pain in the ass to get my license registered as I’m an apple guy and was confused with having to delete licenses in the files but I figured it out.
I just got my license today. Requested it yesterday. A little inconvenient to delete a file in Android. But I'm curious why the play market rejected their updates. It sucks, that platform worked well, and I'm sure their current licensing solution is a hack workaround.

I would definitely recommend using Android. The Windows app doesn't work well on all computers and isn't supported or updated. I have a collection of 38 different versions someone provided me with when I was troubleshooting it though if you want to try your luck.

Mo
I just got my license today. Requested it yesterday. A little inconvenient to delete a file in Android. But I'm curious why the play market rejected their updates. It sucks, that platform worked well, and I'm sure their current licensing solution is a hack workaround.

I would definitely recommend using Android. The Windows app doesn't work well on all computers and isn't supported or updated. I have a collection of 38 different versions someone provided me with when I was troubleshooting it though if you want to try your luck.

I found that the folks who 'bundled' software with the cables, mainly Ebay, sent a Cd with the TuneECU for windows on it. I ended up buying an Android copy, which is fully working, as my 'bundled' TuneECU for windows was not working. Bought Lonelec cable and downloaded the Android app to my phone .... cost me about £24 for the cable and €10 for the TuneECU .... but well worth it for the diagnostics alone.

Back