Hey! It's nice outside, Let's Ride

Hey Rick you ok? I haven't heard from you since we left the forest yesterday. Pam keeps asking me "Have you heard from Rick?". Told her he's a grown a.. man can take care of himself. So post or text to let us know, and get her my back:)

Hey Rick you ok? I haven't heard from you since we left the forest yesterday. Pam keeps asking me "Have you heard from Rick?". Told her he's a grown a.. man can take care of himself. So post or text to let us know, and get her my back:)

Hey Andy! Tell sweet Pam hello, sorry we couldn’t put Leakey together this year :(

Sorry Ms Pam. Didn't know your ways. Next time I will check in.

From 146 North, turned right on 943m to 2798 towards Votaw and Thicket. From Thicket, 1293 to Kountze, 69 So to Beaumont, 90 W to 61 So. I-10 East to home.

We found some deserted, virgin top coat with easy 50 to 70 mph turns back to back for about 4 miles! Overcast, cool 55 F, calm, deserted East Texas roads. Going to study the region and come up with the best roads in the area. Chuck, my brother in law has lived there his whole life so he will contribute to the effort.

T'was a balmy 28F this morning on the ride to work, blessing to all. (Odd, I didn't notice any other bikes on the road today...)
The only other motorcycle I I usually see when it's raining is a Moto cop. Now it's rain and cold and I don't even see him anymore.
Hey Andy! Tell sweet Pam hello, sorry we couldn’t put Leakey together this year :(
Thanks Clint I'll tell her. I'm sorry about Leaky also. Hope to make up for it next year. Best wishes to you and yours.
Still haven't heard from 1k9.

Sorry Ms Pam. Didn't know your ways. Next time I will check in.

From 146 North, turned right on 943m to 2798 towards Votaw and Thicket. From Thicket, 1293 to Kountze, 69 So to Beaumont, 90 W to 61 So. I-10 East to home.

We found some deserted, virgin top coat with easy 50 to 70 mph turns back to back for about 4 miles! Overcast, cool 55 F, calm, deserted East Texas roads. Going to study the region and come up with the best roads in the area. Chuck, my brother in law has lived there his whole life so he will contribute to the effort.
We enjoyed riding with you Rick. Pam and I ride the forest roads quite often. Some of those side roads are quite twisty, very little traffic in the middle of the week and not many cops usually.

We enjoyed riding with you Rick. Pam and I ride the forest roads quite often. Some of those side roads are quite twisty, very little traffic in the middle of the week and not many cops usually.

Lets go again soon. We need to go with better planed ride so my oldass don't get lost. 87 north from Orange looks nice. Haulass to Beaumont and ride north on 87 to the lakes. Many routes to come back.

Back