Hey! It's nice outside, Let's Ride

Thanks. In the morning if it Ain't raining the front forks are next along with the neck bearings. some pics in the late afternoon would be nice to see. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just a few pics from weekend riding in the piney woods of Texas. Rayburn /Toledo Bend lakes area.

IMG_0411.JPG These folks from Austin asked if we knew a place to have a beer and a burger. IMG_0412.JPG IMG_0413.JPG .

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0416.JPG IMG_0417.JPG Local smoke pit. Chucks drinking hole.

IMG_0418.JPG IMG_0419.JPG IMG_0420.JPG Rayburn Damm

If you are in Houston and don't know the lakes and the Texas/Louisiana boder. Well take you.
I want to reach Oklahoma next time. There's some historic forests in the SE.

Just a few pics from weekend riding in the piney woods of Texas. Rayburn /Toledo Bend lakes area.

IMG_0411.JPG These folks from Austin asked if we knew a place to have a beer and a burger. IMG_0412.JPG IMG_0413.JPG .

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0416.JPG IMG_0417.JPG Local smoke pit. Chucks drinking hole.

IMG_0418.JPG IMG_0419.JPG IMG_0420.JPG Rayburn Damm

If you are in Houston and don't know the lakes and the Texas/Louisiana boder. Well take you.
I want to reach Oklahoma next time. There's some historic forests in the SE.

You come up around the Oklahoma /Texas border let me know ahead of time. Might meet up with you.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And I'll meet up with ya'll & show you some BBQ/Beer joints you won't want to ever leave.............................. :inlove :whitstling:

IMG_0407.JPG IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0408.JPG
They were moving this bull to rich pastures to gain some weight. He services a 200 cow herd. There's no milk farms here. This is beef cattle country.

IMG_0407.JPG IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0408.JPG
They were moving this bull to rich pastures to gain some weight. He services a 200 cow herd. There's no milk farms here. This is beef cattle country.

If he services a 200 cow herd why does he look so pissed off? I'd be grinning ear to ear...........just to be servicing a 2 cow herd!
:D

Back