Hey! It's nice outside, Let's Ride

Friday and Saturday are gong to be epic day for the piney roads. I'm solo at home so Im going to get going by 10 both days. Sun till 5pm them it drops fast.

I am heading to Ohio Tuesday morning, have to spend time with the wife before I go...

Once back we can check the weather and ride.

Looks like a fun, fast 10.8 miles.
Do the Century - Average 100 mph and get er done in 6.5 minutes!!!

The hardest part would be the first mile or two. It is broken pavement that has been patched many times over. Many of the patches are breaking and leaving pebble/sandy debris on the road.

Other than that, I was probably in the 8.5 - 9 minute mark

The hardest part would be the first mile or two. It is broken pavement that has been patched many times over. Many of the patches are breaking and leaving pebble/sandy debris on the road.

Other than that, I was probably in the 8.5 - 9 minute mark

OOOOOH, not the road for a hoon like this! :eek: :sick:
Change name to "used to be Race Track". :rolleyes: :roll: :p
A good 75mph ave!

Yep! Indeed!
For sure tis all in the power of the bike!
Laughing.gif
YEP the Super douchers are no match for the ZX14 but they love to pick on lesser bikes of all makes so its great fun to match them up with really fast bikes

Don't need to control your "competitive tendencies", just your condescending mouth and unsolicited opinions.
Best way I know of, Art, is for you to ride out for a meet somewhere half way where we can all gather in friendship and camaraderie. We can then enjoy some bull$hit and then we can go out for a ride or six - to separate the Bull from the $hit!!!
Say Colorado, the Grand Mesa Hwy 65 from Cedaredge to Mesa???
Well, are you game?
GOOD ADVICE for yourself LOL YEP would be fun to get together somewhere like ATCO DRAGWAY and have a day of GRUDGE RACING good clean fun for the HOT ROCKET RIDERS

GOOD ADVICE for yourself LOL YEP would be fun to get together somewhere like ATCO DRAGWAY and have a day of GRUDGE RACING good clean fun for the HOT ROCKET RIDERS

We have an NHRA drag strip in Baytown. Im sure they have amateur night matches. Also have a contact with a portable motorcycle dyno. Iv never even been to the drag strip to see the 300 mph in 1/4 mile dragsters.

Last edited:
Back