Help with JW Speaker lights

Emtscott54

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Triumph Rocket 3
I've got a new 2018 Triumph Rocket 3 and bought two of the non-adaptive JW Speaker 8690 lights. Where does the read wire that is hanging loose on the lights connect?
Thanks!
Scott

Is there a certain wire the red should tap into or since I'm in the US just clip it short and tape it off?
Thanks for the helpful info. I would have loved to have bought the adaptives but couldn't swing it currently.

If you don't have to use it - just tape it off (for protection mare than anything) - I'd not clip it short: one day you might decide to use it.

If you want to - the headlight wiring has a small bulb holder (position light) - tap into the one that is NOT black. If memory serves correctly its Red&Green .

I would also suggest you really should remove the old position light bulb and tape up the holder.

...I would also suggest you really should remove the old position light bulb and tape up the holder.

When the bulb is removed from the housing, the terminals tend to short together and blow the fuse - it's best to pop out the terminal from the connector plug so that circuit is inactive.

Have you EVER used the park light function (i.e. when it is actually parked) - I'm guessing not. Don't bother connecting it on the LEDs

Back