Help Please with my 2007 Rocket anyone???

The tuneecu works great on lap top with the cable conection and is my preferred way but it needs android to work.
A $100 android laptop and the correct cable and you r ready to go.
I have a Lenovo lab top, will that be good?, have No Idea what cable to buy...

The tuneecu works great on lap top with the cable conection and is my preferred way but it needs android to work.
A $100 android laptop and the correct cable and you r ready to go.
It works with Android and also Windows but they look different from each other on the screen, navigation thru them is different but whatever system you use will work fine after you figure out how to navigate it, which isn't hard - I'm the dumbest mofo in the world when it comes to computers & I figured out how to use the Android version even tho i've never had an Android phone 😵‍💫

I have a Lenovo lab top, will that be good?, have No Idea what cable to buy...
Lonelec
it is the dongle cable combined.
it has component/dongle that plugs into your obdII connection that is located under seat beside your battery.
the other end of cable plugs into laptop.
mine came with two adaptors that will plug into phone.
hth

Lonelec
it is the dongle cable combined.
it has component/dongle that plugs into your obdII connection that is located under seat beside your battery.
the other end of cable plugs into laptop.
mine came with two adaptors that will plug into phone.
hth

Sunshine1, hope you're ok from the flooding, pretty wild ride FL got! A correct cable is linked in my post, but I just picked one at random, definitely check reviews to find a good quality one (the one I always buy is no longer present on amazon).

There's no reason you can't try and start it, give it a shot, nothing you've messed with can cause any damage really.

Moving forward, since I'm a bit in/out on the forum you'll want to do these steps in TuneECU:
A- Connect to ECU and go to diagnostics, get all codes shown there. 1:55 in this video shows where the codes will display:
B- Clear codes, power cycle the bike, read the codes again.
- If no codes, sweet, have fun riding.
- If codes return post them here and let people help you target the causes of the codes (some of the codes are not very descriptive like "engine fan error").
C- Throttle Body Balance - Thanks for the guide - R-III-R Turbo
D- Primary TPS Adjustment. Thanks for the guide - R-III-R Turbo
You've done it already once, but once you have TuneECU connected, the process is slightly different and it's more accurate. Instead of 0.6v when doing it with TuneECU I suggest using 0.65-0.68 as the target voltage. The bike will run better with 0.65-0.68 than 0.60. The second voltage displayed in the process, often targeted at 0.72, can usually be left to whatever it comes out to be, but ideally, it is 0.12 v greater than the set point of primary TPS.

So if you target 0.65v for the Primary TPS, then ideally the second voltage would be 0.77v. This voltage is nowhere near as critical as the 0.6X voltage, my bike uses 0.69v and 0.79v, idles nice and solid.
Thanks for the Call, here is what I pulled up on Amazon. Let Me know and Thank You Dean. https://www.amazon.com/Scanner-FORScan-Adapter-ELMconfig-Diagnosis/dp/B083FML519

Back