I recently switched the missus and I over to Shark Evoline 3 modulars from Zox full face. The new buckets are comfortable and reasonably quiet. No complaints so far. I rode without a helmet for years, but won't even ride down the driveway without one now. My better half is a nurse and I watched her literally hold a guys head together while kneeling on hot asphalt. He went down right in front of her after losing control on the grooved pavement on an entrance ramp to the freeway. No helmet of course, but he did have his durable HD snot rag tied snugly around his dome. Don't mean to disrespect HD guys or bikes, I own two after all, but the HD culture seems rife with riders that are tough enough to bounce their gourd off the pavement without the benefit a helmet. Not me...I ain't that tough anymore...never mind that if the boss ever caught me on a bike without one she would move me immediately into the EX column and I can't afford that. Would rather spend my money on bikes, guns and hotrods than divorce lawyers :D

Back