Oxford Hot Grips 1" custom.
They fit and work perfectly with 4 or 5 step digital control pad and auto switch off battery save function, for about Au$180 (90 quid?) new worldwide.

Here is a REAL bargain in Adelaide SouthA Australia Au$110 with free delivery in OZ
1645367793060.png

That is why I saw a 2nd hand used pair in WA going for just Au$50! ;):roll::roll::roll::roll:
1645367720188.png

Last edited:
Many thanks for your help. I had Oxford heated grips on the Mark 1 Chariot thought I would try the OEM on this one. I take it Triumph did make one?

Many thanks for your help. I had Oxford heated grips on the Mark 1 Chariot thought I would try the OEM on this one. I take it Triumph did make one?
Yeah, but many had issues with breaking wires at the grips on the stock version. Some suggested it was just a fitting issue but if not set up correct a few had their wires break on one side other.

HEATED GRIP KIT A9638027 from 2008 version, later ABS versions may have slightly different electrical connectors.

1645403398092.png

Triumph did. I have them on Fiona, my '14 R3T. Some folks (including myself) had issues with the quality of the throttle hand-grip failing. For me, it turns out FULL throttle will do that. I did absolute full throttle twice and replaced the hand-grip each time. Those were my bike limitations checks out in the middle of nowhere; so I don't do that anymore. I've never used Oxfords, but many folks highly recommend them.
-MIG

Thanks a lot for the advise. No wonder they have changed the design in the latest one. Has anyone had any problems with the Oxford models?

Liking the Oxford grips on my Roadster. The throttle tube that came with it binded on the Roaster setup though. I ended up having to strip the Triumph heated grip off the the inner throttle tube and use that with the Oxford grip.
Just FYI

Back