@sonny If I understand correctly, your area is in one of the worst droughts in the country.

I was sort of expecting, "Praised be . . . rain. Rocket next on the list." ;)

First weekend off in a long time. Brakes are the final chapter. Retainers are stuck in both front calibers. Have new ones along with new brake shoes. Planning on drilling and follow through with a easy out to remove retainers. Hopefully that will work and save some time. Then we are going to give the bike a bath from %ell. Wax job to follow. Been at least two months since she has been cleaned up and this is going to be at least a 30 pack detail job. 80 degree weather and no wind. Running like there is no tomorrow but needs a bath.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got sick as a dog this weekend. Major sinus infection that we are just now getting over with. Did find the time to get the brakes fixed and bike washed. Drilled stuck retainers and used a easy out with no problems. Bike is finally finished. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Felt it coming on Friday afternoon. Saturday morning felt like #hit. Got real bad Sunday. Doing OK today. Congested but bearable. Tried the cold medicine stuff but #amn that is nasty. Drys you up but the stuff was worse than a hang over afterwords. Any decongestant medicines turn me into a instant @sshole.

Back