Yea opened her up all the way straight run no traffic. He said i was still pulling. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: That is how we figured around 160 MPH. Insane pull from dead stop. Really like the new clutch. Oh it is going to be a BAD year for the Harley riders.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
NOPE. Have had it up to around 150 MPH in the past but the new clutch grabs and keeps going even at top end. Stock clutch did not do that. Now it grabs and keeps going.

Wife made a comment that it is no big deal. So What, Did you think it was not going to work out? God I lost it. She has never seen me get that upset. I went down to the pond and later she came over and said she was sorry for the comment. I have been busting my Balls working on this bike given it my best but still working in the grey area when it comes to the Rocket. A Harley I can build in my sleep and wake the next morning and not worry about it. The Rocket is my pride and joy and still have a lot to learn about her but Today we are really happy. Sometimes just knowing and understanding the basics will go a long ways.;);););) I'll say it again HOLY #HIT BATMAN.

Just got back from a test ride. HOLY #HIT BAT MAN. Clutch is a harder pull but grabs. 7,000 RPM's and no slip at all. Front suspension is great no major neck dives. 160 MPH and no wobble. Wish I had the new brake pads installed but that will be next week. (waiting on parts) $uck is it running good. Time well spent. Got to get the radiator stuff installed.was checking for leaks before knocking that out. (NO LEAKS) Floating on cloud nine. Loving it. Wife is going to show me how to do the sound clip stuff so that is around the corner. Still need to adjust headlights and waiting for night fall. ONE VERY HAPPY CAMPER>:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Cop confirmed 155 MPH. Married to wife's cousin. He told me to go home. I told him I have to adjust my headlights later on but his response was not at that speed you don't.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: Pretty cool dude. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: He knows I have been working on it.

That’s awesome Sonny!

Back