harbor freight dolly problem

for as cheap as they are I have had some good luck with them. Never bought a compressor but did gamble on a 99 dollar engine for my 30 year old tiller and I have to say its works better then the original Briggs motor did. Best cheapest Roofing nailer I ever owned heck theirs was better and cheaper then rebuilding my Bostich so in the bin it went :)

I go in the store knowing some of the stuff in there is crap so some things I won't even consider.

I recently purchased and assembled the harbor freight dolly so I could spin my bike around easily in my garage. it went together easily but when I drove the bike up on it and attempted to put the kick stand down the kickstand extended out further than the tray so that it was sitting up on the outer edge just over the caster on the kick stand tray. my bike is sittimg beyond upright so I cant leave it on there. I purchased this based on reviews here and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so do you have any ideas as to a remedy

I purchased the cheap Harbor Freight Dolly and its working just fine. No problem getting the kick stand in its place.
2017-04-17 13.45.36.jpg

I have the bike always sitting on the Dolly for the summer because it is too hot in SoCal for me to ride, so I do my summer riding
in Finland on my Speedmaster.

Back