HansO's New Bike

Nice bike Hanso and glad your on the mend .
I do suspect tho , that when your off is nothing but a memory , your gonna miss the rocket ! Is this a ploy , just to get two machines from different ends of the spectrum into your garage ? :whitstling: :thumbsup:

Nice bike Hanso and glad your on the mend .
I do suspect tho , that when your off is nothing but a memory , your gonna miss the rocket ! Is this a ploy , just to get two machines from different ends of the spectrum into your garage ? :whitstling: :thumbsup:
possibly, eventually depending on future finances :whitstling:

Sweet bike!

One comment though: I suggest you remove "Still on the darkside and loving it" from your signature, unless you want a few more breaks. :)

I think it might be hard to find a car tire for this one.

Last edited:
Excellent...I personally thing the Explorers are the very best of that type of that bike....so what are they?....swiss army knife of motorcycles I guess!

Writers say second to the Beemer.

Congrats mate...glad you found your next ride

Work Sux.jpg

on the dirt if the beemer does not break something, they are not as bullet proof as they used to be

Apologies Hans, but I did not post this.
I've deleted my post.
Carry-on and enjoy your new ride.
PS: Will it have carry option for bow & arrow??? :D

Of course would be less of an issue if they spent money to maintain them rather than buying TourTech gear.

I thought it was Klim gear and Schuberth helmets that's preferred by the BMW yuppies ???

Back