HansO's New Bike

hanso,there ok mate untill my balance shaft bolt worked loose and locked up.
5000 miles thank **** it was under warrantee,
triumph/no new engine,but an engine rebuild,new crank/casses/chain/everything ,was not happy i was told i was the only one in triumphs world it had happend too ????
apart from that mate it was a nice bike,done a few tours around ireland,they dont handle that good,very tall top heavy got all the goodies,traction control/cruise etc,my opinion better than the bmw,s.
good luck mate.

Well done Hans. Nice bikes Triumphs and it's still got 3 cylinders. Please to read the broken wing is improving and you have a bit more mobility.

Hanso, congrats on your new bike, I think I might need one now too, see I love bow hunting too, I use a mountion bike last season to bag my stag, would have been much easier using a trophy:cool:

Good Luck

Hoopla

Attachments

• deer 3 2116.JPG
    deer 3 2116.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 0
Congrats on the new Ride Hanso! I actually considered a Triumph Explorer very hard before I made my current purchase, a 2016 Yamaha Super Tenere ES. For me personally, the cost was very high... even on a used model. But in the end, you will love it... very zippy and of course, having the bags and cruise control and suspension adjustments is just amazing. I love my Adventure bike!

DSC_0516-01.jpeg
DSC_0532-01.jpeg
DSC_0541-01.jpeg

Last edited:
the Traction control would have stopped the fun unless he knows how to turn it of
@ROCKETHEAD did that to me when he let me ride his Trophy, so I couldn't wheelie. When he asked what I thought about the bike, I said POS didn't have enough power to raise the front end.:thumbsdown: He laughed and told me about the traction control. :cautious:

Back