HansO's New Bike

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Well it is second hand but in mint condition it is a 2014 Triumph Explorer 1200xc, I had a very trusted Mate Les @ozrider and his trusty side kick Tony @Mittzy check it out as,
1 I can't ride yet ... bloody broken wing .. winge winge grrrrr
2 it is way up in Qld about 1500km away
They returned the verdict that if I wasn't buying it they would if fact Mittzy tried to tell me he had gazumped me and bought it himself, luckily for me and ...... him he was only kidding any way here is a couple of pictures
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
Les
IMG_1830.JPG
and Tony

All right I will be the first to say it---the bike looks good:D now all we have to do is get you a decent tune for it:roll: congrats on the bike I remember quite a few years back when the Explorer first came to America the Triumph crew showed up at Maggie Valley and we all got to touch and feel the bikes.

Excellent...I personally thing the Explorers are the very best of that type of that bike....so what are they?....swiss army knife of motorcycles I guess!

Well it is second hand but in mint condition it is a 2014 Triumph Explorer 1200xc, I had a very trusted Mate Les @ozrider and his trusty side kick Tony @Mittzy check it out as,
1 I can't ride yet ... bloody broken wing .. winge winge grrrrr
2 it is way up in Qld about 1500km away
They returned the verdict that if I wasn't buying it they would if fact Mittzy tried to tell me he had gazumped me and bought it himself, luckily for me and ...... him he was only kidding any way here is a couple of pictures
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
Les
IMG_1830.JPG
and Tony
Les and I are picking it up this afternoon....... I will drive to the Gold Coast with Les and Les will ride it to his workshop.

My psychic powers are awesome just as well I got you that Tiger T-shirt from the Hahndorf RAT w/e. ;):D

Great buy, good to see you have a focus to get mended for! i.e. Or as the T-shirt says - Getting lost deliberately!

@HansO Are you going to fly up and ride back when recovered? I may ride up, see me mate Fletch and come back with you or would that be tempting fate? ;):(:unsure:

All right I will be the first to say it---the bike looks good:D now all we have to do is get you a decent tune for it:roll: congrats on the bike I remember quite a few years back when the Explorer first came to America the Triumph crew showed up at Maggie Valley and we all got to touch and feel the bikes.
2013 explorers onward have locked ECU .. bummer can always add a PCV if I feel the neeed

Back