HansO's New Bike

@HansO Are you going to fly up and ride back when recovered? I may ride up, see me mate Fletch and come back with you or would that be tempting fate? ;):(:unsure:
Will know more after review next Monday I am able to do a lot more with my right arm now, If with a little physio I am able to ride I will fly up but that is wishful thinking, Les has kindly offered to bring it down and may ride it down yet or if Tony is successful in biding on my wreck if it come up soon he may bring it down on a trailer, personly I would love to fly up and ride it home but we wil see, I will be up in Canberra on Monday and drop off the inner bags etc

Oh @HansO could ride bytch to pick it up instead of flying. hahehehe:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Nah, I'd hitch his trailer and take him in style tied to an armchair on the top rack- then he couldn't yell in my ear or bash me when I miss turnoffs or scare the shyte out of him. ;):eek::D

Well done mate, don't want to spoil the party, but make sure you have the heads checked out, there are a few of these that have been cooking their heads. A mate of mine is on his 3rd head, Triumph are good with the warranty, but will only replace them if the owners complain about the noise/heat.

regards Lofty

Back