HansO's New Bike

What are you going to call her?
Funny that I said to Ann that I might have to call it the "Dirty S@@t and she gave that sidelong glance .... :eek:so I decide I would rethink it may call it the "The Dirty Mistress" or something like that

Sweet bike!

One comment though: I suggest you remove "Still on the darkside and loving it" from your signature, unless you want a few more breaks. :)

I think it might be hard to find a car tire for this one.
Yeah I guess I will have to make some changes there

BMW has the highest complaint rating among owners. Everything from electrical problems to mechanical issues. Good looking bike Hanso. Glad to hear that you plan on sticking around. :):):):)
Forks rusting away
001.JPG

Front ends breaking away
002.JPG

Rear ends snapping
003.JPG

Just a few minor niggles lol

Congrats on the new Ride Hanso! I actually considered a Triumph Explorer very hard before I made my current purchase, a 2016 Yamaha Super Tenere ES. For me personally, the cost was very high... even on a used model. But in the end, you will love it... very zippy and of course, having the bags and cruise control and suspension adjustments is just amazing. I love my Adventure bike!

I went the same way, 2015 Super Tenere ES with all the gear. Rode it around Aus recently, and I loved it, will never go back to a BMW again.

006.JPG

007.JPG
005.JPG

Well it is second hand but in mint condition it is a 2014 Triumph Explorer 1200xc, I had a very trusted Mate Les @ozrider and his trusty side kick Tony @Mittzy check it out as,
1 I can't ride yet ... bloody broken wing .. winge winge grrrrr
2 it is way up in Qld about 1500km away
They returned the verdict that if I wasn't buying it they would if fact Mittzy tried to tell me he had gazumped me and bought it himself, luckily for me and ...... him he was only kidding any way here is a couple of pictures
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
Les
IMG_1830.JPG
and Tony
Blimey!!! Until I saw the names under each pic I thought Hans had suddenly got better looking. :p
Nice ride mate. I can see a lot of fun miles on that beast.

Back