2012cliff

Supercharged
Ride
2008 tour
I am having wrist problems with my 2012 touring. I need to change the angle of my hands on my bars. So new bars are a must. I'd like to keep the cost below $200.(closer to $100).Right now my thumbs are pointing forward on the stock bars. I have a set of rivco risers on hand but don't believe it'll change the angle of my hands very much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Pictures of what you are using would be helpful as well. Thanks

Tripps turned me onto the classic bars which made a big change, no more wrist pain from being kinda tweeked right at the wrist joint. Great mod for me
Thanks, just on the phone with the dealer and he raised a few concerns about if the bar ends will fit from the touring to the standard, also mentioned grips and length of cables. I was just wondering if every thing just exchanged from one handle bar to the other?

The only thing i had to do to put on classic bars was drill a new hole for the brake switch cube locating pin. and the plastic clips on bars that hold cables are different and you need to have them (5) I believe. I can verify those clips for cables if you go this route. that was why i went with triumph bars i didnt want any issues with fitting pieces back on.

I do have triumph america? risers on theyre 1/2 shorter than rivco but even with stock risers i bet the handlebars are better because they dont crank your wrist out. I ordered +1.5 barnett heavy duty cables but with stock bar risers it should be strait swap

Back