I had the same problem with my right hand tingling and going numb rather quickly into my rides for the last 20 or so years. It was frustrating as hell. Cruise control helped but you can't use it in town or back roads. I decided to put grip puppies on to cut down on the vibration I had. The vibration was barely noticeable but I thought I would see if it would help further. It did and it also kept my right hand from going numb/tingling and tired. A $15.00 fix. Give them a try. They may not help you like they helped me but before I couldn't go 10 miles without my right hand going numb. It really worked.:thumbsup:
Mines not from the vibration, it's from the arm position and a pinched nerve. If I hold my phone in a similar position, or just hold my arm in a similar position as I would when riding it also goes numb.

I went the other way, have the R because I wanted the wider front bars and have now added the the forward controls. Mid controls were good when hitting the twistiest but would get a knee ache after a couple of hours. Is gone with the forward pegs. I’m 6’3” though
I'm doing the same thing with my R.. 6ft 2 1/2 inch with inseam 33/34 inch. Which slot did you use or find the most comfy if you don't mind me asking?

I”ve found the mid point works well for me. I do get a little heat off the back top corner of the engine though as my knee is right at that point.
Did you by chance switch to the gt seat as well. I ordered the touring one with pillion to really sink into the bike. Any chance you got pic of yourself sitting on yours with the forward controls on now?

At 5'9" the forward pegs on my GT were great but not so great for my back and neck. I have had mid controls for 14 of the 15 months I have had the Rocket and really like them and can lift my ass up for bumps. To me the mid controls are much better in the twisties also as I can shift my weight much faster and have a better feel for the road. :thumbsup:
Thanks yall for this topic. I just picked mine up and love the position but pot holes killing my ass with forward pegs hahah 6' 220 lbs 31" inseam

Thanks yall for this topic. I just picked mine up and love the position but pot holes killing my ass with forward pegs hahah 6' 220 lbs 31" inseam
Im 6' 1" ..245plus lbs...mine rides like a dream....wondering if you have set your rebound, compression and preload?...if not thats why its hard on your back/butt.

Im 6' 1" ..245plus lbs...mine rides like a dream....wondering if you have set your rebound, compression and preload?...if not thats why its hard on your back/butt.
Good thinking. I have not. Picked it up Sat. Need to get into the manual. THank you.

Back