Im short, 5,4 so it should be easy for me but is not, i dont see how the 6,8 and taller guys ride these things

Yeah, no surprise here, made you feel like a chicken tied to the BBQ spit didn't it? I had the old early/mid '80's GS and GSX's which were big comfy bikes like my Yamaha XS850. Tried an early 90's GSXR one after my comfortable Yamaha FZ750 which I had done 700mile days on, and hated it after less than a mile with pained wrists and trussed up legs and ankles. Never went back to ****** rockets.

Back in the day I had a GS1000S for a ride to work bike it was a very comfortable fast and nice handling bike in fact at a later date I bought a Suzuki GSX1400 because it was a lot like the 1000S a big fast reliable nice handling bullet proof Bike ,the riding position of the big sports bikes is what has stopped me buying a Busa I have ridden one of my riding Buddies Turbo Busa Very gently I might add and the power is Immense over 300 HP but I think it is a young man's bike, riding position wise.

Back in the day I had a GS1000S for a ride to work bike it was a very comfortable fast and nice handling bike in fact at a later date I bought a Suzuki GSX1400 because it was a lot like the 1000S a big fast reliable nice handling bullet proof Bike ,the riding position of the big sports bikes is what has stopped me buying a Busa I have ridden one of my riding Buddies Turbo Busa Very gently I might add and the power is Immense over 300 HP but I think it is a young man's bike, riding position wise.

I had a GS1000G, the detuned, shaft drive version. Great bike, comfortable, reliable, easy maintenance, and plenty fast for me. It was one of my in between BMW bikes.

The 93 gsx1100g was one of the best bikes i owned, like a dummy i sold it and they becane very rare, have not seen one in decades!!

Lupe GXSRs are banned from every state except Florida and as you are such a special person send it to me my old body will handle about 100miles:roll:[/QUOTE
Dave, i would bring it to you but icant ride it more than 80 miles at the time, it will take me 3 years to get there:D

I had a GS1000G, the detuned, shaft drive version. Great bike, comfortable, reliable, easy maintenance, and plenty fast for me. It was one of my in between BMW bikes.

Me too, at different times I've had 1980's GS1000S chain, GS1100 shaft outfit, GS1100GK full tourer version with shaft, large fairing, panniers and topbox, and naked GSX1100 chain outfit and a faired GSX1100 chain solo. Great gutsy comfortable bikes in their day.

Yeah 100% agree, nearly bought a 2nd hand GSX1400 before getting my 1050 ST Sprint a couple of years ago.

Maybe if you took all of those moles off the odometer it may not be so bad. One mole is pretty light but when you put 180 of 'em on there the weight has to add up. ;) :)
bob

:eek: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D
Bob, tis a second language for Loopy - cut him a tad slack - but not too much.
Can you write in Mexican? :oops: :rolleyes:

Back