mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
This thing is a torture rack!!:confused::eek: did 80 miles and that's all i could handle!!
Yes, it is fast as hell but i guess i'm too old for a sports bike, even with 180 moles on the odometer, i will trade it for something else sooner than later!o_O
gxr.jpg

Yup, they're not made for 'mature' adults to ride long distance. But they are great for an early morning wake-up call, or maybe an occasional track day.

I'm sure someone :whitstling: will be along shortly to reaffirm your decision to sell it and tell you what a piece of crap it is.

I totally agree... Red and Black GSXRs are terrible... you should sell it... to someone in Houston... make sure to post how much you are trying to get out of it!
:ninja:

Yup, they're not made for 'mature' adults to ride long distance. But they are great for an early morning wake-up call, or maybe an occasional track day.

I'm sure someone :whitstling: will be along shortly to reaffirm your decision to sell it and tell you what a piece of crap it is.
:roll::evil:

I totally agree... Red and Black GSXRs are terrible... you should sell it... to someone in Houston... make sure to post how much you are trying to get out of it!
:ninja:
:roll:What you got to trade?, maybe an fjr, st, vmax or 50cc scooter?

Maybe if you took all of those moles off the odometer it may not be so bad. One mole is pretty light but when you put 180 of 'em on there the weight has to add up. ;) :)

bob

Maybe if you took all of those moles off the odometer it may not be so bad. One mole is pretty light but when you put 180 of 'em on there the weight has to add up. ;) :)

bob
Ok, will trade the moles for miles:roll:

This thing is a torture rack!!:confused::eek: did 80 miles and that's all i could handle!!
Yes, it is fast as hell but i guess i'm too old for a sports bike, even with 180 moles on the odometer, i will trade it for something else sooner than later!o_O

Yeah, no surprise here, made you feel like a chicken tied to the BBQ spit didn't it? I had the old early/mid '80's GS and GSX's which were big comfy bikes like my Yamaha XS850. Tried an early 90's GSXR one after my comfortable Yamaha FZ750 which I had done 700mile days on, and hated it after less than a mile with pained wrists and trussed up legs and ankles. Never went back to ****** rockets.

Back