2019 Retrospective - The Year in Review

Lupe is an animal, I did a 950 mile day(and night, really) with him, all I can say is never again.
that was an easy ride:D
Thank you for bringing my daughter back from Montrose, it would have been a very long walk for her
Chris and Neida2.JPG

Hahahahaha, Lupe's daughter is a martail arts fighter if you don't know, Guzzi Dan, 6'2" and probably 300 lbs, always asks me if I think he could take her, I always tell him, I wouldn't chance it, what if you lost?

Lupe is an animal, I did a 950 mile day(and night, really) with him, all I can say is never again.
Hey I remember that hippie on that Harley. That was a great run. We all had a good time on the ride to Montrose and back to the great state of Oklahoma

Santa rides a Tornado into Oklahoma so you may need another hidey hole and Tareyton too!

Unless that is Santa's outfit from last year your wearing.;):D:inlove

tkh0vqnh85l4f0.jpg

That brought back old memories -
When I was a kid in grades 4 - 8, these Tareyton commercials were not stop. The ones with the bite outta the straw hat were especially prevelant. When I started sucking fags at 20 years, it was Tareyton.
Three years later when the cancer warnings came, I quit cigs for good, crumpling and tossing a half pack of them on a bet.

@Mighty Mouse
Amigo,
You should consider trying a Giant Fly Screen?
I am 73 with a horribly abused body from years of football, racing motors, and a major motor crash at 110mph in 1987. Neck issues from my helmet and general broken back pain torment me and have necessitated shields for all but a 300 mile or less day ride. I went to a giant fly screen a few years ago and was amazed that I have not required a shield ever since! I also have a very tall body and sit pretty tall in the saddle which further amazes me.
I have done many cross country rides of 3,000 miles or more with this fly screen with no physical issues. Naturally I get sore and tired from days and days of 300+ miles, but I am 73! :rolleyes: :roll:

Back