2019 Retrospective - The Year in Review

I don't remember anything I did in 2018..:laugh:;) 2019 was the busiest year for my business too. Enjoy making memories of touring the country. I will always treasure the four time I went cross country on the bikes, one of the best times of my life. Now that I'm in my late 60's I've become a weekend worrier. I leave my house in Plymouth head to Hyannis Cape Cod for lunch then stop in Brewster for coffee and continue on to Province town and back home again. It's about a 200 mile trek.Once or twice a year I'll do a 4 or 5 day trip.
Map_CapeCod_1-5664fe4c5f9b583dc388a23b.jpg

Yes, those memories are irreplaceable.

I usually don't have good recall either but if I focus I can retrieve at least one key memory from just about every long trip I've ever taken - and yet I'm not sure what I had for Lunch last Monday or if I even ate at all.

I went to P-town with an ex once in a car. It was.... Interesting.

Yellowstone is awesome!

IMAG1971.jpg

Last edited:
Had a great year of riding--about 12000miles so far on the R3. Lots of camping in Adirondacks, Finger Lakes, Thousand Islands, Vermont, New Hampshire (Laconia Bike week). Had a great ride with my Bonnie riding buddy Stanley; we got on US 6 in Danbury CT and rode it into Pennsylvania, then took a right turn on 449 and went into NY. Lots of wondering ensued.
- Saw the Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival for 3rd year--great event
- Rode my first Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000 in May--plan more IBA rides in 2020
- Hit Rice-O-Rama and Brit-Jam bike events in MA and CT
- Got to COTA for MotoGP and saw excellent flat track in NY. As much as I love MotoGP, flat track is better for close, fast racing--and you can see the entire track, not just a portion.

Here is bike loaded for trips

Loaded4Road.JPG
VermontCampsite.JPG

here is last campsite in Vermont, late September.

More trips for next year. Hope to see some of you guys on the road

Am working half the hours i use to. Still into the overtime but no more 16 hour days and usually have Sunday off. Loving the New job. Was concerned about making the RAA EAST run but got that covered. 10 hour days with 6 hours on saturday which ain't bad. Leaving a lot of free time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
isanta.jpg

PS. Santa is monitoring this post.

"Like" it and you will get a little extra from St. Nick in your stocking this year for Rocket upgrades and repairs! ✨

isanta5.jpg

Haters Gonna Hate though so anyone who dislikes it will be dealt with in a more severe manner by Mr. Nicholas!

isanta6.jpg

Happy Holidays and may you begin 2020 without a black eye!

Hell had enough black eyes. More than likely get a few more before am done. So chimney is shut and door locked. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Santa rides a Tornado into Oklahoma so you may need another hidey hole and Tareyton too!

Unless that is Santa's outfit from last year your wearing.;):D:inlove

tkh0vqnh85l4f0.jpg

Last edited:
in may, i flew to Sacramento to pick up the rocket, rode it back and enjoyed one of the best rides of my life, all by myself, no one to wait on, no one to catch up to, just me and my beast:)
300 miles north of LA
x2.jpg

the amount of miles i rode before stopping to rest, and i see all these tough guys wanting to change seats after a 200 mile ride:D:D:D
x3.jpg

The Mojave desert
x5.jpg

Getting close to home
x4.jpg
x2.jpg
x3.jpg
x5.jpg
x4.jpg

Back