Got the parts back from powder coat

NEVER put red on your motor for it will slow it down!!!
Hey Bull to put your mind at rest we can find a straight road next month and line up my red bike against you Black beast and see which color is slower :D
All colors aside I think I have you in the Arse To Thrust Ratio area :)

Hey Bull to put your mind at rest we can find a straight road next month and line up my red bike against you Black beast and see which color is slower :D
All colors aside I think I have you in the Arse To Thrust Ratio area :)

Cheeky little Fu*k aren't we today? :p
Pretty much anybody race against you, Warpo, shall have that "Arse to Thrust Ratio" disadvantage. :thumbsup:
I've a buddy that was a national drag race champ for the Harley factory, weighs 125 lbs.
Believe me I do KNOW the advantage of being a midget; and I was even 50# lighter in those days. :D

Actually, to get the black you need RED. Sorry but it is a fact of life. Equal parts of Yellow, Blue and RED are used to make Black. So in reality, every black bike has some red in it, you just can't see it. ;) :eek: :p :roll:
bob

What colors make black?
Black is the absence of color, or more specifically the complete absorption of light. There is no combination of colors that can create black. To approximate black in painting, some use equal parts of the 3 primary colors - red, yellow and blue; however it is more brown than black.
:p

What colors make black?
Black is the absence of color, or more specifically the complete absorption of light. There is no combination of colors that can create black. To approximate black in painting, some use equal parts of the 3 primary colors - red, yellow and blue; however it is more brown than black.
:p
At least you have the part about RED, Yellow, and Blue being primary colors not something secondary like Black :D

Now it 63 out and I am going to go get out the slow Red Rocket and go enjoy a chocolate banana side by side shake :)

Last edited:
At least you have the part about RED, Yellow, and Blue being primary colors not something secondary like Black :D

Now it 63 out and I am going to go get out the slow Red Rocket and go enjoy a chocolate banana side by side shake :)

That shake sounds GOOD!
Black is the absence of light, therefor arriving first and faster!

That shake sounds GOOD!
Black is the absence of light, therefor arriving first and faster!
or is that absence because it was not fast enough to get there !!!!!!!!!!
You know absence like it does not matter as if it never was there to be first let alone last :)

or is that absence because it was not fast enough to get there !!!!!!!!!!
You know absence like it does not matter as if it never was there to be first let alone last :)

HUH!
(Whilst doing the Aflac duck head shake!)

Last edited:
Back