Got the parts back from powder coat

Just got my '11 Roadster back together after having many of the shiny bits powder coated / ceramic coated:

1.jpg

2.jpg

I also drilled some vent holes to the bear claw in preparation for triple filters, and to exhaust heat shields for no good reason whatsoever.

A word of advise to anyone considering drilling the exhaust heat shields though: they're stainless (who would chrome stainless -- apparently Triumph does). I realized this only after going through one titanium nitride drill bit just to drill a pilot hole. Definitely have some cobalt drill bits on hand before starting the job.

Anyhow, I would estimate all the added blackness will make the bike at least 10-15% faster :p
I've seen that some where before !.
bear claw ignition.jpg

I've seen that some where before !.

Great minds think alike :) That relocated ignition switch looks neat well. I have a radar detector hanging from my flyscreen, so there's not much room to reach for the ignition switch with gloves on.

Now it 63 out and I am going to go get out the slow Red Rocket and go enjoy a chocolate banana side by side shake :)

Bull Warp has been after these alot lately. If he keeps it up the weight gain from all these shakes could get you a little closer to that red bike. Al

Are you going to take a grinder to the tank and front fender for the complete look? Could always number it 501/500

Great minds think alike :) That relocated ignition switch looks neat well. I have a radar detector hanging from my flyscreen, so there's not much room to reach for the ignition switch with gloves on.

I drilled same holes back in 2010 on my ride but I moved the ignition back where the extra lighter fitting is just past the engine block

Well as my front end looks like this now, no room for ignition where it used to be anyway.
top yolk.jpg

Back