"Good Looking" Handlebar Mounted USB Power Sources??

I think a 12-volt cigarette lighter outlet on the bars is pretty basic. Nice to not have to go fumbling under the seat and have long cables, my phone charging cables are 15 cm (6 inches).

I think a 12-volt cigarette lighter outlet on the bars is pretty basic. Nice to not have to go fumbling under the seat and have long cables, my phone charging cables are 15 cm (6 inches).

And plug in one of these when needed or leave it there - no cables and dirt cheap buy 2 and throw one in your luggage.
3in1 Car Digital LED Voltmeter + Thermometer + Cigar Lighter USB Charger 12V 24V
AU $9.79 Approximately US $7.54 + Free International shipping

Cute, although likely NOT water proof.
I shall order one just to see . . .

Always wear a condom and you'll be fine, those ultra thins these days are very form fitting, color matched and translucent. You will even end up with non slip tactile sensations from the little ribs and nubs as you push it in the socket. Just don't get it caught in the wiry bits up the shaft. :D:roll::roll:

And plug in one of these when needed or leave it there - no cables and dirt cheap buy 2 and throw one in your luggage.
3in1 Car Digital LED Voltmeter + Thermometer + Cigar Lighter USB Charger 12V 24V
AU $9.79 Approximately US $7.54 + Free International shipping

Are these available with Fahrenheit readings instead of Celsius?

Are these available with Fahrenheit readings instead of Celsius?
I am sure you will find a similar product in *F if you search eBay and Ali Express or just get the mental arithmetic working C*x 9/5 +32 = F*.

I did an eBay search for this brand VST using 'VST 3-in-1' and didn't find another *F one, but did find a dual USB outlet version. White, oval in shape US $11.99 with free international shipping.

VST 3-in-1 Multi-Functional Dual USB Car Charger Car Voltage Meter Thermometer

Last edited:
Metric is better. :)

Yet I still divide my km/l fuel consumption by 1.61 then X by 4.54 for Imperial miles per gallon :D. The fuel consumption measures I dislike are the Oz standard litres per 100km as I have to do another calculation and US mpg rates throw me even today with their measly 3.79 litres per US gallon. I always reckon their reported mpg figures in vehicle reviews are wildly optimistic until I remember.

The best thing about decimal currency introduction in Oz in 1966 as a five year old was having two threepences instead of a sixpence as you only got 5c worth of sweets for a sixpence but 6c worth with two threepences.:roll: Metrication didn't fully commence here until 1971.

Another option to prevent temperature confusion is skip it. I have had this version for years, bought five and use them in all my cars and as a very simple volt meter with a 12 v cigarette female socket and two crocodile clips.
AU $2.44 Approximately US $1.88 Free International Shipping 12-24V LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Car Battery KK

AU $2.17 Postage: FREE
Car 12V Battery Terminal Clip-On Cigar Cigarette Lighter Power Socket Adapter

Back