Good Dyno Tuner in Virginia?

Ya, I don't think that is really an option. I live a few miles from them and while they are a top notch Harley distributor with huge inventory, there isn't anything there that isn't Harley. Nice folks and good reputation for the Harley crowd but they aren't going to let you go back in the shop bays and work with one of their tech guys.
If I'm going to pay hundreds of dollars for a dyno tune, I'd like the assurance that they are familiar with tuning Triumph Rockets.

Sounds to me like you need to join us here in Washington for RAA West this coming July as we shall stop by to visit Nels of Two Wheel Dyno Works.

Paul, I contacted Richmond Superbike over a year ago and the secretary said they'd get back to me. They didn't. Finally called and talked with a tech guy who claimed they knew how to do a Rocket but they really are more of a racer, upper end track kinda place? Basically went on about their expertise but ultimately didn't know when they could fit it in? I got the distinct impression they were not interested in accommodating an average street rider nor did it sound like they had ever actually tuned a rocket.

A year ago . . . could be the problem -- and take them out of my book.

My info is years old, and <sigh> what can I say ?

Still trying to help.

Back