You all make me feel so young... at 53... :p But after a week of 13+ hour days... every week, I look forward to a good 9-12 hours of sleep on Friday night... plus naps on Sun :) Sometimes a 10min power nap at work when no one is looking is what's needed to make it through the day. I'm actually trying to start taking Wednesday's as a "Telework Day" to try break up my week and alleviate burnout.
-MIG
Well if I'm allowed to drop back to 53 I'm interested. :) I wonder how guys like Ruzzle can keep going at it I'm spent :)

I have found myself going to bed earlier. Getting up earlier and taking a Nap on the weekends. Really not good. There was a time when i would run all night. Get a few hours sleep and run again on the weekends. Nowadays not so. In bed before 9:00 Pm and up before the sun. Then a hour or two nap in the afternoon. Really sad.
Its funny how 9PM is the new midnight.

As we get older we slow down some. With the fast pace of life we have all had to endure I am embracing any slow day that comes my way. Like today. Worked for 13 hours driving 600 miles so your packages can be deliver on Friday. So today I slept. All day. The wife got our TGD meal at Cracker Barrel. She finished cooking it and then woke me up to eat. What a day.

As we get older we slow down some. With the fast pace of life we have all had to endure I am embracing any slow day that comes my way. Like today. Worked for 13 hours driving 600 miles so your packages can be deliver on Friday. So today I slept. All day. The wife got our TGD meal at Cracker Barrel. She finished cooking it and then woke me up to eat. What a day.
...and Thank You! for what you do... :thumbsup:
-MIG

Back