Gas Tank Cap Locked Solid

I definitely 2nd Tom Cat! Look for "Lock Ease". It's a Colloidal graphite and the carrier disperses the graphite flakes throughout the tumbler even past the shear line and into the pins before it evaporates away. Plus.........graphite is black which makes it the fastest........yes, I went there :eek:

Mr. Completely: Tri-Flow Lubricant

I used to use Graphite and WD-40 back in the day. Be careful with the quick dry spray graphite if you don't want to spend hours buffing it off. WD-40 is alright but doesn't penatrate and attracts dirt.. I use TRI-FLOW on my guns and motorcycles, it penitrates very well with great results. It's hard to find but well worth the effort to find it, i should also mention a 12 ounce spray can will run you about $13.00.

Tri-Flow Torture Tests: The Falex Wear Test - YouTube

Mr. Completely: Tri-Flow Lubricant

I used to use Graphite and WD-40 back in the day. Be careful with the quick dry spray graphite if you don't want to spend hours buffing it off. WD-40 is alright but doesn't penatrate and attracts dirt.. I use TRI-FLOW on my guns and motorcycles, it penitrates very well with great results. It's hard to find but well worth the effort to find it, i should also mention a 12 ounce spray can will run you about $13.00.
I used to use Tri-Flow back in the 80's when I worked field service. It's a great choice too. The advantage of graphite for me is that it doubles for "touch-up" paint on my flat black bike :cool:

Break-Free CLP

I use Break-Free CLP gun oil. It has a teflon in it and a few drops will last all year. Just a couple drops in the spring and both locks turn like new all year long.

I use Break-Free CLP gun oil. It has a teflon in it and a few drops will last all year. Just a couple drops in the spring and both locks turn like new all year long.

Hey Bud Hows the weather out there? I think were a little milder this year. let me know if your coming into town come springs will get to that river riding:D

Can vouch for CLP, I use it to lube all my cables and pivot points - makes them silky smooth.

My last employment was at a air gun manufacturer, CLP was the only lube that could prevent galling between two vital components and we tried just about everything out there - one single application lasts and lasts, still using it after 20+ years.

Back