239km? 239 miles is awesome number, 150 miles behaving and the light is on mine
1800 mile road trip this past weekend, cool, winds, cruising to crushing it speeds, from highway to state roads to race track, 28 to 33 averages, approx. 200hp and a batwing, with a 1040 actual weight.
Wheres that pic taken at. Looks like south padre which is my neighborhood.

239km? 239 miles is awesome number, 150 miles behaving and the light is on mine
239 miles, it was an American bike imported into Canada, and since the little wee numbers are km they didn't change the guage. this was the mileage i was getting on the way to and from Stearns KY. a couple of years ago

239 miles, it was an American bike imported into Canada, and since the little wee numbers are km they didn't change the guage. this was the mileage i was getting on the way to and from Stearns KY. a couple of years ago
45 to 50 mpg would be real nice, the light comes on a little before i need to stop

45 to 50 mpg would be real nice, the light comes on a little before i need to stop
i was in the States, on unfamiliar Highway, was forewarned about the number of troopers on the highway through Ohio, they weren't kidding, so i was keeping it pretty much to the speed limit, a little over, i didn't want a ticket while i was there,
Here at home in Ontario, i will never see that kind of mileage, not even in my wildest dreams

I might get that mileage in ohio the only state ive got a speeding ticket in a big truck, 58 in a 55 no embellishment, downtown over the Kentucky line

Glad you feel one up on the next guy. By the way that is 67,000 miles on a Rocket X bought brand new in 2015. Original owner. Yes I have made a few runs but never thought about it. Pull in get gas and go. Leave the change in the little bowl by the counter and ride on. IMG_0986.JPG By the way if you had mention a run we might have communicated. Top that HA HA. Can already hear you explaining " Man I ride serval bikes" On And On. Bla By Bla By Bla.
What is wrong with having several bikes?:oops:

Back