FYI...2016 Roadster for sale in Sturgis, Michigan

Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
FYI....I happen to ride over to the Harley Davidson Dealership today located in Sturgis, Michigan and they have a 2016 Rocket 3 Roadster with 250 miles on it for sale. They took it in on trade..apparently the owner was afraid of it because it had too much power. That's crazy!

Only 250 miles on it and they are asking $9,499.00 for the bike. It looks brand new. They will only have the bike around through the weekend as the dealer doesn't want to have anything to do with it. He said he is dumping it out to a wholesaler on Monday to get rid of it. If interested you better jump on it. I would love to buy it just for fun, but I have no place to put it, money would be a issue since I am paying on my 2015 R3T...but mostly, I don't want to suffer an early death at the hands of my wife. I think that would be the last straw in our 41 year old marriage.

Here are some pictures and the link.. Phone 1-269-651-3424

2016 Triumph Rocket III Roadster ABS Matte Stock: | Hamilton Harley-Davidson

Can someone please explain how a bike can have too much power?? Isn't the driver the one turning the throttle and controlling the power? People like this are the kids you met growing up who used to eat glue.

I just bought this bike ......
Haha just kidding
But the thought did cross my mind:whitstling:

Fred ignore everyone especially guy that might wear a skirt. 09 is the last year you want to buy.
Oh and my 07 is the same color so I got dibs on the tins and corbin bags if you're that scared :D I am still worried about freaking out over a circlip installed wrong in fact even if the the dealer that did it don't want to admit it I would let them know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back