Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Tuned it!!
2021 GT w/1500+ miles on it. Couldn't wait and yesterday I went ahead and put Penner's "unrestricted tune". All went well on the first try, thankfully. Just for reference, it took just under 20' with an OBDLink MX+ and a Galaxy A8 tablet. I kept the battery at 13.2V with a regulated power supply (current was around 1.6A w/the headlight fuse pulled).

This morning I had a chance to take it for a short ride. In summary: WOW!! It now behaves as I thought it should! I didn't hit the rev limiter but it now keeps pulling STRONG even past 5000 RPM. And it is even more pleasant (smoother) at low speeds.

MANY MANY THANKS to Penner for doing such a professional job with the tune and for making it available *FOR FREE* to all of us!

Last edited:
J
Since you bought a tune, maybe she’ll give you a revised version. It sounds like you can do some kind of deal directly with Alain.
No. She won’t. I tried and she was rude AF about it. Same as other times I corresponded with that company. Never doing business with them again (DNK)

Tuned it!!
2021 GT w/1500+ miles on it. Couldn't wait and yesterday I went ahead and put Penner's "unrestricted tune". All went well on the first try, thankfully. Just for reference, it took just under 20' with an OBDLink MX+ and a Galaxy A8 tablet. I kept the battery at 13.2V with a regulated power supply (current was around 1.6A w/the headlight fuse pulled).

This morning I had a chance to take it for a short ride. In summary: WOW!! It now behaves as it thought it should! I didn't hit the rev limiter but it now keeps pulling STRONG even past 5000 RPM. And it is even more pleasant (smoother) at low speeds.

MANY MANY THANKS to Penner for doing such a professional job with the tune and for making it available *FOR FREE* to all of us!
Thats the first thing I noticed when installed was how much smoother it is down low..

J

No. She won’t. I tried and she was rude AF about it. Same as other times I corresponded with that company. Never doing business with them again (DNK)
That’s a shame. Possible a good product backed up by poorly mannered people.

I have a question, what will happen to warranty if I flash Penner MAP on my rocket 3R.

I have a question, what will happen to warranty if I flash Penner MAP on my rocket 3R.
Same as i told you on facebook. It will void. I never gad problems. But they can void warranty. ( but they have to proof the problem is made by the tune). Example. A headlight warranty. Cant be void by a engine tune

Same as i told you on facebook. It will void. I never gad problems. But they can void warranty. ( but they have to proof the problem is made by the tune). Example. A headlight warranty. Cant be void by a engine tune
While I agree with this answer, I did find it interesting that when I took my GT into the dealership for a quickshifter install after installing Penner's tune, the paperwork that I got when I left indicated the ECU was still locked. Not sure if that meant they just didn't check it, or what.

Back