Freaks Pink Rocket

I was not. Honestly, I just looked up her site for 10 seconds, further to a reference to her name under this never-ending "pink" thread. Her product nomenclature hype turned me on right away :D The pervasive "age-retarding" notion :D and her artillery of lotions and potions... :D From then on, I just pieced some bogus product labels together from her vast assortment of buzz words. I had fun doing it. Hope you had fun reading it. Jamie

I thought folks never got ill in Texas.

Allergies created my illness. Unfortunatly, here in TX we have about every imaginable pollen, mold, dust, animal, etc that could ever possibly cause someone havok with their allergies. And of these possiblilities all like to gang up on me twice a year. sniffle, sniffle, sneeze, sniffle, sniffle, cough, sniffle, ......

I was not. Honestly, I just looked up her site for 10 seconds, further to a reference to her name under this never-ending "pink" thread. Her product nomenclature hype turned me on right away :D The pervasive "age-retarding" notion :D and her artillery of lotions and potions... :D From then on, I just pieced some bogus product labels together from her vast assortment of buzz words. I had fun doing it. Hope you had fun reading it. Jamie

Oh Now Jamie! Fess up! You looked it up so you can have an introductory topic for all of the lovely ladies in this world you like to flert with :p

so you can have an introductory topic for all of the lovely ladies in this world you like to flert with :p

Yeah, Sunshine;) Except :

1. Only HeR3tic responded to my Mary Kay hogwash with a semblance of curiosity. And I doubt that he is that flirtatious.

2. At my age (58 TODAY), the real issue is NOT the introductory topic . It's whatever happens between that introductory topic and the closing remark. And the answer is: Not much

:D Jamie

Back