Freaks Pink Rocket

You want to keep this alive don't ya Jamie! You know the winter is grating on you when we enjoy seeing a biker farmer and a biker minister do battle on the internet over tatoo's and grammar! Whatever......

Chicken Man has spoken......

PF:

I also pulled my derogatory post. This ain't Peyton Place, at least not yet. I got a pretty good idea who pasted 5 stars on this post. He's a demented creature.

I shouldn't condemn you for your spelling and grammar, hell, I'm just a truck driver and a half assed farmer. Most truck drivers I know can get the word FU*K in a sentence 4 times and make it somewhat grammatically correct and most farmers I know are either ex truck drivers or are on the way to going broke anyway.

There is way too much strife and civil unrest in the word without the both of us adding to it in our little world here. Besides, I may run into you in Kazoo sometime and I don't want to get punched in the cake hole.:D

Finally, Hondax has spoken. He has the power to banish either one of us so long as his Internet connection stays connected:D and when a chicken choking chicken plucker speaks, everyone better listen. We know that's no chicken sh*t.......:)

Flip,
My authoritative German upbringing is really paying off as Moderator. You should hear me "click my heels".:D

It pains me to play babysitter, especially for free, but it comes with the territory. Tom offered me the Moderator position some time ago and I accepted because we had the same vision as to how we want to moderate you guys.

I just hope we can think before we write, always erring on the side of caution. This act of respect will carry this Forum far, I assure you.:)

Back