After 4 weeks of waiting (talk about an exercise in patience!:)), she's successfully made the journey from California to Chicago and is at home in my garage!!

HaulBikes_xsmall.jpg

RocketinGarage_xsmall.jpg
As soon as the mercury climbs a little, I can meet you for a ride. I'm up near Woodfield in Schaumburg. Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting delivery of a beautiful bike.

As soon as the mercury climbs a little, I can meet you for a ride. I'm up near Woodfield in Schaumburg. Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting delivery of a beautiful bike.

Awesome! I live in Carol Stream and work in Arlington Heights, so go right by you every day!

Nice new bike! Irony for me: I have an Indian and a Rocket and I live in Orange County - It looks like you may have bought yours from OC Indian? I had to ride 50 miles out of town to find my Rocket.

LOL, I sure did! Found on CycleTrader. It had been traded in, along with a Vic Vision, for a 2018 Chieftain.

PO didn't giver her any love, 2009 with 3400 miles!

Good morning Anthony, Welcome to the group. Montreal nice ride you got there. Have fun.
Check and see in the tune has not been already done. When I went to do mine was surprised that it had been tuned already. Got lucky and found some TORS pipes. Redid the tune and yes there is a significant improvement.

Last edited:
Back