Thanks for the good advice! I've already ordered the auxiliary light kit.

I haven't even met the bike in person yet! She's being shipped from California this week. As soon as she gets here, I'll get into the bucket and see if, by chance, the EB kit has been installed. I doubt it, as she appears to be bone-stock.

The other Triumph accessories I'll be chasing are the rear fender trim kit with QR backrest set-up and the heated grips kit. So far those appear to be readily available.

Well Anthony, glad to see you grabbed one of the Rocket Tourers. Welcome to the site. Tell us how it compares to your Yamaha in terms of ride comfort, handling and power. Wait until you get into tuning the monster. You'll unlock a rush of power with a simple tune change bringing the R3T close to the Roadster in hp.

Have fun and ride safe.

Thanks for the good advice! I've already ordered the auxiliary light kit.

I haven't even met the bike in person yet! She's being shipped from California this week. As soon as she gets here, I'll get into the bucket and see if, by chance, the EB kit has been installed. I doubt it, as she appears to be bone-stock.

The other Triumph accessories I'll be chasing are the rear fender trim kit with QR backrest set-up and the heated grips kit. So far those appear to be readily available.

Welcome Anthony. Good choice in bike and color combination. Finding accessories can be a bit fun but welcome it as a challenge. Ebay has been my best friend in finding most of the pieces I acquired for mine. I have ordered many obsolete pieces to get mine where I am now and will be posting in the future my spar pieces that I will not be using. Many nice and good people on this forum. I myself lurk and only speak up when I am able to assist or ask for assistance.

Here is a pic of my machine in its current state aside from an oil tank embellisher and pannier accent kit recently installed. Good luck with yours.
WP_20170705_08_52_35_Pro.jpg

I'm really liking that solo seat and rear rack. I didn't know Triumph made a solo seat for the Touring.

The original owner of mine installed the rear rack and and all of the chrome bits he could buy.
R3T.jpg

Switch.JPG

Chrome.JPG

He bought the rack and the Touring/backrest saddle (backrest removed in pic) so his wife would ride and to carry his insulin in the insulated T-Bag. I figure I'll just carry beer for my horses in it. I'm going to start looking for one of those fender racks and the solo seat. That you have on your most excellent machine Brenner. Also, what body of water is that? What a beautiful setting for the pic.

I agree Mike, Brenners bike looks cool, I like the single seat and rack as well.
I get the Triumph listings from www.trademe.co.nz mailed to me daily, this came up this morning which could be of interest to you Touring Guys.

Triumph Rocket III Touring Accessory Kit - A9938172

Also Mike, love the "Art for PAPA" :) That was what we called my Grand Father.

The Papa came from our first granddaughter when my son was stationed in northern Italy and Lana attended Italian kindergarten. That's what they called grandpas there and it stuck. The girls made the little display for all of their art for Papa. We now have three grandchildren and of course they sure do lover their Papa and Grammie.

Thanks to the previous owner my Touring had just about all of the stuff in that listing when I bought it, save for the light bar and I have that coming. My friend didn't take it home from the dealership after he bought it until they had installed everything in the catalogue. The front lights he had installed instead of the Triumph spotlights was odd to me though.

I'm really liking that solo seat and rear rack. I didn't know Triumph made a solo seat for the Touring.

The original owner of mine installed the rear rack and and all of the chrome bits he could buy.
R3T.jpg

Switch.JPG

Chrome.JPG

He bought the rack and the Touring/backrest saddle (backrest removed in pic) so his wife would ride and to carry his insulin in the insulated T-Bag. I figure I'll just carry beer for my horses in it. I'm going to start looking for one of those fender racks and the solo seat. That you have on your most excellent machine Brenner. Also, what body of water is that? What a beautiful setting for the pic.

When I was looking the solo seat luggage rack was one of two listed in North America. When the canadian supplier could not find it in their stock I immediately called a New York City dealer and purchased the last one. My solo seat is from ebay NOS. I have two of these now and the long haul pillon to match for the passenger. I prefer the solo seat as a tall rider it gives me more support and comfort when needed. In the future I will be listing on this site many NOS or near new accessories. I want to pay thanks to those and the forum who has helped me.

R3T.jpg

Switch.JPG

Chrome.JPG

My apologies for not answering one question that I missed. The pic was taken last summer on the south shore of Lake Ontario in a town called Niagara On The Lake. I do my best to ride along lakes and rivers. I find it calming.

Back