Forum join date.

I knew he was in Albany. :p
You're only a half geek there Bruce, so no need to worry too much. It only shows location if it's included under the avatar. Join date is there though.

All you have to do is click on the avatar or name and a little window box opens with some details including the join date. But it would be nice to know where folks are and what the rides are.

T
Wondered if it's possible for Owners join date to be shown ... like it was before .. before the new millennium or whatever it was that happened to the old format. Good to know how long people had been around here ... I found anyway

This can be done, but I would show it only to those that were logged-in. As previously mentioned, this can be viewed by clicking on something related to the user profile.

I haven't been home this week, but we've been without broadband due to a botched migration. Hopefully it will be fixed before I get back home Friday evening. The plan for this weekend involves an significant upgrade to this site's forum software, if it tests-out ok.

Let me know,

No worries Shawn ... Bruce fixed it for us .. isn't that a crack-up, Bruce fixing a computer related problem .. but he did. Crazy old world isn't it.

Back