Forum join date.

I can tell you're a punk by the measly 5500 posts! :eek::roll::laugh::thumbsup:
Seriously a good idea.
Having the year and model of each member motor and home city, state, country would be great as well.

I can tell you're a punk by the measly 5500 posts! :eek::roll::laugh::thumbsup:
Seriously a good idea.
Having the year and model of each member motor and home city, state, country would be great as well.

It used to be there on the old format ... just a thought , but a reasonably good one this time ;)

I'd like the 'member since' date back too. And as I'm sure a few will have noticed, I'm very keen that everyone show their bike (model and year) and location. Doesn't have to be too specific if someone is worried (about what I can't imagine) but enough to show state/timezone and country.

Just click on there avatar and there join date and other information comes up. Don't ask me how I know just good with computers I guess.

Or have a book for sale .. in at the publishers .. even if you're struggling to write the first few pages .. we should be forewarned.

Agree that noting where on the planet you are is helpful ................. those on Witness Protection programs are not welcome anyway.

Or have a book for sale .. in at the publishers .. even if you're struggling to write the first few pages .. we should be forewarned.

Agree that noting where on the planet you are is helpful ................. those on Witness Protection programs are not welcome anyway.
Click on your avatar and it told me you are in Albany West Australia. I think this World Wide Web thing knows more about us than we do.

Back